3003h18 Aluminum Honeycomb for Composite Panels
|50-999 1,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4 US $3.5 US $3|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000000 Sqm Yearly|
|Transport Package:||Export Plywood Crates|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: AHC563
- Shape: Sheet
- Function: Electronic Communication
- Application: Building Decoration
- Thickness: 3mm-600mm
- Foil Thickness: 0.02-0.15mm
- Color: Aluminum or Black
- Usage: Sandwich Panels, Door Fillers, Furniture
- Working Temperature: -40 Degree to 200 Degree
- Specification: custom
- HS Code: 7616999000
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Performance: Heat Insulation
- Model: A
- Sheet Size: 1220X2440mm, Customize
- Cell Size: 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 3/4 Inch, 1/2 Inch, etc
- Weight: 0.5 Kg/Sqm
- Surface Finish: Perforated, Drilled, Slotted, Painted
- Alloy Type: 1100/3003/ 5052 Series
- Trademark: YMJ
- Origin: Foshan, China
Aluminum honeycomb core is made of 3003 type aluminum alloy foil, which is composed of many hexagonal structures. 3003 type aluminum honeycomb core, having all kinds of dimensions and densities, is a kind of green and environmental compounded materials of high quality, low density, fire protection, sound insulation and thermal insulation. The interconnected honeycomb cores are just like thousands of double-T steel panels. The core layer is distributed on the whole panel, with a good resistance to shearing, bending and compression.
1. Light weight, High intensity, High rigidity, Steady structure and High wind-resistance performance.
2. Flat and Straight in vision and Diverse in color, Elegant and Bright.
3. Excellent performance in Sound insulation, Heat insulation, Fireproof and quakeproof.
4. Fine decoration effect, Easy and rapid installation.
5. Environmental protection and saving resources.
Aluminium honeycomb sheets can be used in in tool machines, in serigraphy, as core for lightweight panels, in airflow ventilation, working surfaces for automatic machines etc.. Aluminium honeycomb can be used as deflector for laminar flow ventilation, and as crash absorber for kinetic energy.
Unexpanded form packaged within corrugated cardboard.